Right of Withdrawal and Returns
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Client, who is a consumer according to the Consumer Protection Law has the right to withdraw from the Contract executed with the Seller, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the day on which the Client, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Client, acquires physical possession of the products. In case the delivery of the purchased products is carried out through more than one shipment, the above term of 14 days starts from the day on which the Client acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Client acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- In order to exercise the above right of withdrawal, the Client must inform the Seller, using the contact details provided above, of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail. The Client may also use the form attached hereto as annex A the use of which, however, is not compulsory.
- In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, the Client must send the above communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- In case the Client decides to withdraw from the contract according to this right of withdrawal, the Seller shall reimburse to the Client all the payments received already received, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from choices of the Client), without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which the Seller is informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The Seller will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, the Client will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- The Client shall send back the goods or hand them over to the Seller, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which the Seller is informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the Client sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
1. EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
According to the Consumer Protection Law, the right of withdrawal referenced to above does not apply to the following categories of products:
- products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by Client after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparately mixed with other items;
- the supply of goods made to Client’s specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
As a consequence, the right of withdrawal referenced to above does not apply to those of the products commercialized on the Online Shop which consists of food, beverages and other goods which are perishable by nature, have a limited shelf-life and/or are commercialized and/or delivered in sealed packaging.
For any enquiries, please use the contact details below
Phone: +39 041 794611